Instagram is a content driven website so it’s critical that users who wish to increase their popularity also be content creators. While tagging and keywords are a big part of being noticed, others users will only follow someone or like them if they are regularly uploading content, either pictures or video.
Sharing Instagram Content
Depending on the industry a person is in, sales leads can be attracted by sharing a variety of content. If you are selling products, it may be a good idea to regularly post product photos and photos of people using said product in different ways.
Or, if you’re a service based organization, it may be a good idea to share video and photos of people visiting your establishment, engaging with your staff, and having a good time at your place of business. If you are an arts based organization like a photography company, or an individual photographer, it would be wise to share one’s own pictures and behind-the-scenes imagery. Again, Instagram is a content-driven site so all your work should come from that point of view of your business, and aim at the consumers, not at a general audience.
Keywords & Hashtags
Once you are generating a good amount of QUALITY content (Remember, people only follow you if you’re posting images and video of things that they are interested in), your follower base should be starting to grow. If pictures are out of focus [by mistake], or otherwise just bad, people will not be interested), the next important step is identifying the relevant keywords that people will use to find your content.
Hashtags are used much in the same as they are on Twitter and should reflect your organization, your products, and your brand. It is also a good idea to identify the hashtags being used by rivals or hashtags that are currently popular.
- App Developer Los Angeles
- Getting to know Drupal
- Learning Up-sells, Cross-sells & Related products in Magento
- Entrepreneurship in Today’s World
- Top 7 Ways To Market Your Business Online Using Video [InfoGraphic]
- 9 Best Marketing Strategies for a Paid App
- Magento FAQ
- The Impact of Your Website’s Loading Speed (InfoGraphic)
- A Quick Guide To Magento Tutorials Available Online
- Our first Meetup Event – On-Site Search Engine Optimization 9/29/16
- Hottest Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Trends in 2017
- Sunlight Media Certified with the California State Government Small Business (SB)
- An Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Using Surge for deploying static sites (2018 Update)
- Key Strategies To Establishing Your Online Fashion Brand
- The Best 5 WordPress Plugins of 2018
- How to set up a Local Server Environment using MAMP
- ReveLAtion LA: Online Stores & Physical Appearances
- Build or Buy – Determining the Right Software Solutions for Your Business
- 5 Apps For Improving Productivity
- Current Web Design Trends For Better User Experience
- Some common use cases of Sass
- Our custom design process
- Did you just launch a new website? The ultimate guide on what to do next.
- Why You Should Choose Magento for Your Website
- Top 10 Magento Connect Extensions
- Working with HTML5 Forms: The Ultimate Guide (2018 Update)
- 5 Tips for Turning Customers into Regulars
- Magento Website Development: The Top 9 tips to improve sales
- Should you move your website to WordPress? [Infographic]
- Product Photography Services