Have you ever had a great idea for a custom software solution, an idea you would have loved to have brought to “life?” If you did and you performed even a little bit of research in an attempt to find someone who could breathe life into your idea, you know how hard it can be to find software development services capable of executing your idea.
To make your idea a reality, a developer would need the ability to envision your concept at various stages of completion. A developer would also need to be able to think outside of the box to conceptualize something that’s completely new. A developer would need the bandwidth to execute your idea as well as the skills necessary to pull it off, too.
Developers that have everything that’s required to make someone else’s idea a reality are hard to come by. While that’s the case, you’ve found one now that you’ve found Sunlight Media.
Our Software Development Services
In addition to our SEO Services and web design services, we also offer custom software development services. If you have a clever idea for a cloud-based solution or you want a custom program that will run on Windows or a Mac operating system, our team of experts can create it for you.
If you choose Sunlight Media as your software developer, you’ll enjoy working with a team of talented, experienced programmers who have the skills required to bring your idea to life. We’ll provide suggestions and recommend the best programming tools and languages for your project.
As we transform your concept into a hands-on, functional software solution, we’ll keep you informed and solicit feedback every step of the way. You don’t need to know a thing about programming to take advantage of our development services because we’ll handle the initial planning, concept, development and testing for you.
SaaS and Cloud-Based Solutions
Even if they have a large enough budget for a more conventional business software installation, a lot of business owners and managers are interested in Software as a Service, or SaaS, solutions for their organizations. In recent years, SaaS alternatives to on-site software installations have become increasingly common across many industries.
What Is SaaS?
Put in layman’s terms, SaaS is a somewhat unconventional way to deliver software to end users through the cloud, making SaaS a cloud-based software solution. With SaaS, users subscribe to the software they want to use. They usually pay to access the software on either a monthly or annual basis. SaaS solutions can be accessed easily over the Internet.
Advantages of SaaS
While there certainly isn’t anything wrong with a comparatively traditional software installation, SaaS does provide some meaningful advantages. Here are some of the benefits that an SaaS solution often provides:
- Reduced Investment: You normally don’t have to pay licensing fees when you go with an SaaS solution. This saves you money up front. Since your SaaS provider manages the infrastructure that supports your software, you won’t have to pay hardware or software mainteneance.
- Minimal Downtime: SaaS software is installed and set up in the cloud. This means you’ll experience little or no downtime with this kind of software solution. No one will have to physically install anything. Once you learn how to access your software, you can be up and running immediately.
- Off-Site Upgrades: Because you’re SaaS provider is responsible for maintaining your software you don’t need to worry about performing upgrades. You also wont have your workflow interrupted by a third-party physically installing upgrades at your place of business.
- Greater Accessibility: One of the biggest advantages that cloud-based SaaS solutions provide is accessibility. The only things needed to access a cloud-based software solution are a browser and Internet connection. This makes SaaS solutions accessible from pretty much anywhere in the world.
- Easy Scalability: Most SaaS providers give their clients the chance to change their subscriptions as needed. This makes SaaS solutions easily scalable whenever your business experiences a growth spurt.
While many competitors test the software they create just like we do, we offer more than tested finished products. We also offer quality assurance. Our quality assurance can be integrated into your software or it’s available as a stand-alone service. No matter how big or small the user base is, we’ll remain committed to creating a desktop program or cloud-based SaaS that exceeds your expectations and satisfies the highest standards.
Sunlight Media has had the privilege of developing software development services for small and mid-size businesses. One of the web applications we made in recent years is Trade-BTC.
With bitcoin being more widely accepted around the world, Trade-BTC is a must-have app for people all over the globe. Trade-BTC handles bitcoin transactions safely and securely. Using this app, you can buy and sell bitcoin securely and make withdrawals and deposits safely. You can also view the current exchange rates in real-time.
Custom Search Engines
This software has custom crawlers and screen scrapers which are able to send valuable data to your internal system as well as your office computers. This can be very helpful when you want to gather information that matches specific criteria.
Business Software Solutions
Do run a business that revolves around appointments, such as a doctor’s office or a salon? If so, you know how difficult it can be to keep an accurate calendar of appointments. You don’t need to struggle with your calendar any longer. You can use Business Software Solutions instead. With this software, we’ve made custom reservations, appointments and client scheduling a breeze.
The Value of Custom Software
Do not be tempted to buy a cookie cutter solution that’s available to anyone. While buying something off the shelf might be less time-consuming, there are many reasons why a custom software solution is often preferable. Here are a few of them:
- You Get Exactly What You Want: With a custom software solution, you don’t need to make any compromises. Custom software is made for your specific organization so it will have the features you want and need without wasting your time with features you don’t want.
- Creates a Competitive Advantage: Custom software can give you an edge over your competition. Especially if you’re the first one in your niche with a certain kind of program. If your business ideas are disruptive in your field, you can use custom software to implement and execute them. This makes your business stand apart from your competitors.
- You Retain Control: When you buy software off the shelf, you have no control over it whatsoever, meaning you have no say about when the program will be updated, retired, or enhanced or what kind of support you’ll receive. With custom software, you control all these things and you decide who’ll be able to use your software.
- You Can Sell Your Custom Software: Because you retain control of your custom software, you can even resell your software or offer it as a service to other businesses, which would create an additional revenue stream for your business.
Contact Sunlight Media
If you want to work with a dedicated team of programming experts who have the vision and skills required to create a cloud-based web application or custom software to run natively on Windows or Mac OS X, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll partner with you to create software that exceeds your expectations and provides an unforgettable user experience.
To learn more about our software development services and kickstart your next project, contact Sunlight Media today.