The speed of a website affects more than just the overall usability. It goes far deeper than that, all the way to your bottom line. Case and point: website speed affects your business. Today we’ll look at the ways speed affects your website and your conversions.
We’ll also look at an infographic designed to empower you with real, actionable tips for speeding up your website. Keep on reading to find out how to obtain fast speed and load times for your website.
The Impact of Website Loading Speed
The power of your website’s speed can be seen in how it affects your conversion rates and ROI. Let’s take a look at some striking statistics that showcase the need for speed:
- A study by Aberdeen found that a one second delay can result in a 7% loss in your conversions and 11% fewer page views.
- To put things into perspective, another study found that a one-second delay on Amazon would cost the company $1.6 billion in sales each year.
- Google found that a delay of fourth tenths of a second would result in an 8 million decrease in search volume which would in turn costs millions in lost advertising views.
Not only does a lack of speed affect your conversions and ROI, but it also affects your SEO and your rankings in organic search results. Google has made it clear that website speed affects search rankings.
How to Increase Your Website’s Speed Today (Infographic)
Take a look at the infographic below to find out some of the many ways you can speed up your WordPress site. Let us know how it helps you in the comments below!
- WordPress Designer
- Web Design Services
- Magento FAQ
- Should you move your website to WordPress? [Infographic]
- Hottest Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Trends in 2017
- The Top 7 Apps for Time Management
- Introducing Gutenberg, the new WordPress editor
- The Best 5 WordPress Plugins of 2018
- Did you just launch a new website? The ultimate guide on what to do next.
- 10 Reasons Why To Choose Magento for Your E-commerce Website
- Backup WordPress: How to backup up your WordPress website (2018 Update)
- Sunlight Media is a Top LA Web Designer, Says Research Firm Clutch
- Current Web Design Trends For Better User Experience
- Sunlight Media wins 2018’s Top Software Developers in the US
- Our custom design process
- Whats the best SEO friendly CMS?
- A look at Google Chrome’s New Security Update for 2017
- College Scholarships: Offering bi-yearly $500 scholarships
- A Quick Guide To Magento Tutorials Available Online
- Sunlight Media LLC Presents: How To Build Your Online Store [Infographic]