The mission of Ocean Aid is to take the global language of music to inform, inspire and enact change on the issue of ocean trash through the power of a community-based worldwide festival.
Love the sea president Jim Reding reached out to Sunlight Media to develop a website that raises awareness for the growing international concern for ocean waste. The website also promotes the upcoming music festival scheduled for April 2017 in Waikiki HI, in order to raise funds for this great cause.
- Magento FAQ
- Designing a simple navigation bar with Bootstrap 4
- Did you just launch a new website? The ultimate guide on what to do next.
- Using chunkwm as a window manager
- Sunlight Media is a Top LA Web Designer, Says Research Firm Clutch
- Key Strategies To Establishing Your Online Fashion Brand
- The top 10 best website template sites
- An Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Getting to know Drupal
- 9 Best Marketing Strategies for a Paid App
- Media Types in HTML5
- An introduction to PHP
- WordPress FAQ
- Why You Should Choose Magento for Your Website
- Current Web Design Trends For Better User Experience
- Magento Website Development: The Top 9 tips to improve sales
- Top 10 Music Apps of 2016
- Working with HTML5 Forms: The Ultimate Guide (2018 Update)
- 5 Tips for Turning Customers into Regulars
- Our first Meetup Event – On-Site Search Engine Optimization 9/29/16
- 5 Tests That Will Ensure Your Website Stands Out
- A Quick Guide To Magento Tutorials Available Online
- How to attract sales leads using Instagram
- The Impact of Your Website’s Loading Speed (InfoGraphic)
- The Best 5 WordPress Plugins of 2018
- Top 10 Magento Connect Extensions
- Sunlight Media wins 2018’s Top Software Developers in the US
- Tips For Keeping Your WordPress Site Secure
- Some common use cases of Sass
- Sunlight Media Delivers According to Research Firm Clutch
- Should you move your website to WordPress? [Infographic]
- Using node-sass to compile Sass files in an npm script
- Fulfill Your Business’ Design Needs with Powered Template
- College Scholarships: Offering bi-yearly $500 scholarships
- Sunlight Media launches L.A WIC data website
Angelo has been involved in the creative IT world for over 20 years. He built his first website back in 1998 using Dreamweaver, Flash and Photoshop. He expanded his knowledge and expertise by learning a wider range of programming skills, such as HTML/CSS, Flash ActionScript and XML.
Angelo completed formal training with the CIW (Certified Internet Webmasters) program in Sydney Australia, learning the core fundamentals of computer networking and how it relates to the infrastructure of the world wide web.
Apart from running Sunlight Media, Angelo enjoys writing informative content related to web & app development, digital marketing and other tech related topics.