The University of Southern California Tobacco Center of Regulatory Science (USC TCORS) addresses the cross-cutting theme of tobacco use among vulnerable populations, proposing an agenda of methods development and research that will help to assure that the activities of the FDA reach the diverse groups at risk for nicotine addiction and the adverse consequences of tobacco use.
The USC / TCORS team reached out to Sunlight Media to design & develop a custom WordPress website to enhance their message & brand.
We were delighted to be involved with such a great organization and to assist in the fight against tobacco related diseases.
Learn more @ tcors.usc.edu
Sunlight Media provide the best web design services for schools & colleges.
- WordPress Designer
- WordPress FAQ
- Backup WordPress: How to backup up your WordPress website (2018 Update)
- Magento FAQ
- How to use node-sass to compile Sass files in an npm script (2019 Update)
- Getting to know Drupal
- How to Minimize Your Landing Page’s Bounce Rate
- 5 Apps For Improving Productivity
- Tips for Launching a New App
- Key Strategies To Establishing Your Online Fashion Brand
- An introduction to PHP
- Whats the best SEO friendly CMS?
- Media Types in HTML5
- Sunlight Media ranked as top Los Angeles app developer
- An overview of jQuery Event Methods
- College Scholarships: Offering bi-yearly $500 scholarships
- Using Color Gradients in CSS3
- 9 Best Marketing Strategies for a Paid App
- Magento Website Development: The Top 9 tips to improve sales
- The Best 5 WordPress Plugins of 2018
- Current Web Design Trends For Better User Experience
- Los Angeles App Developer
- Magento Developer
- Web Design Services
- Video Production Services Los Angeles
- Setting up an Ubuntu server for the first time (2018 Update)
- Product Photography Services
- Top 10 Hotels in Downtown Los Angeles
- Top 7 Ways To Market Your Business Online Using Video [InfoGraphic]
- Designing a simple navigation bar with Bootstrap 4
- Why You Should Choose Magento for Your Website
- Using Surge for deploying static sites (2018 Update)
- What makes a good web design company?
- Refactoring CSS Code (2018 Update)
- A Quick Guide To Magento Tutorials Available Online
- 2018 Web Design Trends
- Designing a Website with Lead Generation in Mind
- Using ImageOptim for reducing image file sizes
- The Best Lunch Spots in Downtown LA
- An Introduction to Version Control using Git (2018 Update)
Angelo has been involved in the creative IT world for over 20 years. He built his first website back in 1998 using Dreamweaver, Flash and Photoshop. He expanded his knowledge and expertise by learning a wider range of programming skills, such as HTML/CSS, Flash ActionScript and XML.
Angelo completed formal training with the CIW (Certified Internet Webmasters) program in Sydney Australia, learning the core fundamentals of computer networking and how it relates to the infrastructure of the world wide web.
Apart from running Sunlight Media, Angelo enjoys writing informative content related to web & app development, digital marketing and other tech related topics.