Venertainment is a full service casting company specializing in host and model casting, children’s casting, game show contestants and reality participants. They cast for networks including: NBC, ABC, FOX, E!, USA, OWN, SPIKE, SPEED, DISNEY, VH1, GSN, TLC, MTV, TRAVEL, WB, TBS, A&E.
When it was time to update their website, they reached out to Sunlight Media. We were delighted to provide Venertainment with a custom wordpress solution that allows them to manage all casting applications and notices via their company website.
We provided an array of custom design options to eventually create a stunning, mobile friendly website that delivers cutting edge design with super fast load speeds. Here is a sample of some of the design mocks that were delivered during the design process.
- Sunlight Media ranked as top Los Angeles app developer
- Using A CSS Reset For Better Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Current Web Design Trends For Better User Experience
- Designing a simple navigation bar with Bootstrap 4
- Magento Website Development: The Top 9 tips to improve sales
- Did you just launch a new website? The ultimate guide on what to do next.
- Magento Developer
- Sunlight Media is a Top LA Web Designer, Says Research Firm Clutch
- Software Development Services
- A Quick Guide To Magento Tutorials Available Online
- Sunlight Media wins 2018’s Top Software Developers in the US
- Tips for Launching a New App
- Why You Should Choose Magento for Your Website
- Our custom design process
- 5 Tips for Turning Customers into Regulars
- What makes a good web design company?
- How to set up a Local Server Environment using MAMP
- 2018 Web Design Trends
- Key Strategies To Establishing Your Online Fashion Brand
- Top 7 Ways To Market Your Business Online Using Video [InfoGraphic]
- Using WOW.js and Animate.css for Scroll-Triggered Animations
- College Scholarships: Offering bi-yearly $500 scholarships
- An Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Should you move your website to WordPress? [Infographic]
- Working with HTML5 Forms: The Ultimate Guide (2018 Update)
- The Top 7 Apps for Time Management
- Using Surge for deploying static sites (2018 Update)
- 10 Reasons Why To Choose Magento for Your E-commerce Website
- A look at Google Chrome’s New Security Update for 2017
- How to get rid of the “You have mail” Unix message
- Graphic Design in 2019: The top 14 trends we expect to see this new year
- An Introduction to Version Control using Git (2018 Update)
- Getting started with Markdown
- Introducing Gutenberg, the new WordPress editor
Angelo has been involved in the creative IT world for over 20 years. He built his first website back in 1998 using Dreamweaver, Flash and Photoshop. He expanded his knowledge and expertise by learning a wider range of programming skills, such as HTML/CSS, Flash ActionScript and XML.
Angelo completed formal training with the CIW (Certified Internet Webmasters) program in Sydney Australia, learning the core fundamentals of computer networking and how it relates to the infrastructure of the world wide web.
Apart from running Sunlight Media, Angelo enjoys writing informative content related to web & app development, digital marketing and other tech related topics.