California is the asylum capital of the Americas. Every year, more than 100,000 human rights activists, war survivors, ethnic and religious minorities, gang/cartel victims, LGBT survivors, and other displaced immigrants flee violence in their home countries to resettle in California. These refugees uproot their lives and disrupt community and family ties to seek freedom and safety.
PTVLA hired Sunlight Media to design & develop a website that allows users to find valuable information pertaining to human rights & critical assistance to more than 300 refugees annually.
We are proud and honored to be part of this amazing cause and look forward to its continued growth and success.
Learn more @ ptvla.org
Would you like to build a non-profit website? Call Sunlight Media on 323.868.3581
- Designing a Website with Lead Generation in Mind
- Sunlight Media Certified with the California State Government Small Business (SB)
- Sunlight Media wins 2018’s Top Software Developers in the US
- Build or Buy – Determining the Right Software Solutions for Your Business
- Sunlight Media is a Top LA Web Designer, Says Research Firm Clutch
- Top 10 iOS Apps of 2016
- Sunlight Media launches L.A WIC data website
- Magento FAQ
- ReveLAtion LA: Online Stores & Physical Appearances
- The Importance of Brand Extension
- The Impact of Your Website’s Loading Speed (InfoGraphic)
- Our custom design process
- Designing a simple navigation bar with Bootstrap 4
- Should you move your website to WordPress? [Infographic]
- Current Web Design Trends For Better User Experience
- Tips For Keeping Your WordPress Site Secure
- Did you just launch a new website? The ultimate guide on what to do next.
- Key Strategies To Establishing Your Online Fashion Brand
- Our first Meetup Event – On-Site Search Engine Optimization 9/29/16
- Native CSS3 Animations
- Using chunkwm as a window manager
- An overview of jQuery Event Methods
- 360° Technology Marketing Campaigns
- Using A CSS Reset For Better Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Entrepreneurship in Today’s World
- Sunlight Media LLC Presents: How To Build Your Online Store [Infographic]
- Media Types in HTML5
- Working with HTML5 Forms: The Ultimate Guide (2018 Update)
- Hottest Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Trends in 2017
- WordPress FAQ
- Fulfill Your Business’ Design Needs with Powered Template
- Why You Should Choose Magento for Your Website
- Top 7 Ways To Market Your Business Online Using Video [InfoGraphic]
- Graphic Design in 2019: The top 14 trends we expect to see this new year
- 9 Best Marketing Strategies for a Paid App
- Sunlight Media ranked as top Los Angeles app developer
- 5 Tips for Turning Customers into Regulars
Angelo has been involved in the creative IT world for over 20 years. He built his first website back in 1998 using Dreamweaver, Flash and Photoshop. He expanded his knowledge and expertise by learning a wider range of programming skills, such as HTML/CSS, Flash ActionScript and XML.
Angelo completed formal training with the CIW (Certified Internet Webmasters) program in Sydney Australia, learning the core fundamentals of computer networking and how it relates to the infrastructure of the world wide web.
Apart from running Sunlight Media, Angelo enjoys writing informative content related to web & app development, digital marketing and other tech related topics.