The 2018 scholarship program is now closed.
Congratulations to our 2018 winner Laura Lin Weidemann.
From West Union, IA
Attending Viterbo University in La Crosse, WI
Read her winning post: How Technology Promotes Productivity
College Scholarships: At Sunlight Media LLC, our digital marketing team value education and helping those in need. We also understand that school can be a significant expense and know how hard it can be for students and their families to afford education. With the ever-increasing housing costs, tuition fees, books, and school supplies, the cost of attending college can cost families and student tens of thousands of dollars, sometimes more.
In an effort to provide a little assistance to students and their families, we are pleased to be offering a $500 college scholarship to students currently attending or planning to attend an accredited United States college or graduate school.
In order to apply for the fall 2018-scholarship contest, applicants must submit a 2000+ word article on the following topic:
We all know very well that studying can mean many hours spent in the library with your head buried in a book. For some, this can be extremely tedious and boring! As technology continues to evolve, there are numerous mobile apps to help make studying more interesting & fun.
- What are your top three (3) favorite mobile apps to help you study?
- Why are they your favorites?
- What classes & subjects do they help you improve study habits?
- How long on average do you spend on the app per week?
- Has it improved your study pattern and exam results?
- How do they differ from the more traditional study methods?
- If you could change one thing on each app, what would it be?
COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS: APPLICATION GUIDELINES
The article guidelines are as follows:
- The article must be at least 2000 words.
- It must be 100% unique and not a copy / paste from similar articles.
- Preferably apps, which are available for both iOS and Android devices.
- The applicant must have at least three or more hours of usage time with each app and include screenshots from their device.
- The winning applicant must agree to have their article featured on our blog and MUST NOT publish it anywhere else.
- Applicant must provide their full name, head-shot, age, city, college name & study major.
- Article must contain at least seven subheadings with no more than 300 word paragraphs within each sub-heading.
- Final article must be delivered as both word.doc and PDF formats and emailed direct to our founder Angelo Frisina. No later than time & date specified below.
Deadline: Friday, December 28 2018 at 5pm PST.
Winner will be announced by Friday January 4, 2019.