Lawyer Web Design
Jesse J. Bañuelos has won thousands of difficult accident and immigration cases. For more than 25 years, Mr. Bañuelos has been fighting for the rights of thousands of people by obtaining fair and just compensation for accident victims, by helping many to get a green card, by defending many others against deportation, removal, etc.
Mr Bañuelos was very particular with the design and layout of his new custom WordPress website. We delivered at least 30 – 40 rounds of design revisions until our client was happy. We went through many font revisions, banner designs, various layouts and UI designs.
The final products is a website that satisfied our client 100%. The English and Spanish versions are all managed from one WordPress dashboard, that allow the client to make changes quickly and easily.
Here are a sample of the many design mocks our design team completed.
- 5 Apps For Improving Productivity
- Using A CSS Reset For Better Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Getting to know Drupal
- The Best 5 WordPress Plugins of 2018
- 2018 Web Design Trends
- Current Web Design Trends For Better User Experience
- Graphic Design in 2019: The top 14 trends we expect to see this new year
- Designing a Website with Lead Generation in Mind
- Sunlight Media wins 2018’s Top Software Developers in the US
- Why You Should Choose Magento for Your Website
- Magento Developer
- An Introduction to Web Accessibility
- The top 10 best website template sites
- Our custom design process
- Top 10 iOS Apps of 2016
- Should you move your website to WordPress? [Infographic]
- Introduction to tree