Whether you have an existing website/blog that needs updating, or are starting an entirely new project altogether, WordPress is one of, if not the first Content Management Systems worth considering. User-friendly and easy to use, WordPress is an excellent platform for novices and technically-proficient users alike, with a low barrier to entry for anyone to get started with publishing content online.
In this new blog post, we have prepared an infographic that goes over some of the main considerations in deciding whether or not WordPress is a good fit for your website.
While WordPress.com offers web hosting for a pared-down version of the CMS, self-hosting the full open-source version on your own server is not only free, it is the best way to access the powerful customization and functionality of WordPress.
If you do decide to go with WordPress, we highly recommend going with WP Engine for your hosting needs. They offer premium managed hosting plans, custom tailored specifically for WordPress.
A PDF version of the infographic below is available here.
- Sunlight Media wins 2018’s Top Software Developers in the US
- Introducing Gutenberg, the new WordPress editor
- A look at Google Chrome’s New Security Update for 2017
- Sunlight Media Delivers According to Research Firm Clutch
- WordPress Designer
- Terms of Service
- Fulfill Your Business’ Design Needs with Powered Template
- Tips for Launching a New App
- Sunlight Media is a Top LA Web Designer, Says Research Firm Clutch
- WordPress FAQ
- Key Strategies To Establishing Your Online Fashion Brand
- Entrepreneurship in Today’s World
- Design Services
- 10 Reasons Why To Choose Magento for Your E-commerce Website
- WP Engine’s Staging Area has Revolutionized Our WordPress Development Process
- Did you just launch a new website? The ultimate guide on what to do next.
- The top 10 best free websites for girls
- Web Design Services
- Sunlight Media ranked as top Los Angeles app developer
- Current Web Design Trends For Better User Experience
- A Quick Guide To Magento Tutorials Available Online
- Graphic Design in 2019: The top 14 trends we expect to see this new year
While always deeply interested in technology since childhood, Nicholas has been involved in web development in a professional capacity since 2012, as both a front-end developer and project manager.