Pineapple Consulting Group is the collective root system of the cannabis industry. They support clients in their pursuit of health and wealth in this exciting and emerging industry.
PCG approached Sunlight Media to develop a custom WordPress website that encompasses all company features, services, policy’s and industry standards. After numerous design & development revisions we delivered a professional website that represents PCG perfectly.
We continue to maintain and provide updates and features to the website.
Learn more @ www.pineappleconsultinggroup.com
- WordPress Designer
- Backup WordPress: How to backup up your WordPress website (2018 Update)
- Magento Developer
- Magento Website Development: The Top 9 tips to improve sales
- Why You Should Choose Magento for Your Website
- Working with HTML5 Forms: The Ultimate Guide (2018 Update)
- Sunlight Media is a Top LA Web Designer, Says Research Firm Clutch
- Did you just launch a new website? The ultimate guide on what to do next.
- The Impact of Your Website’s Loading Speed (InfoGraphic)
- Terms of Service
- A Quick Guide To Magento Tutorials Available Online
- Sunlight Media wins 2018’s Top Software Developers in the US
- The Top 5 SEO Trends in 2018: How They’ll Impact Your Business
- Sunlight Media ranked as top Los Angeles app developer
- How to set up a Local Server Environment using MAMP
- Using A CSS Reset For Better Cross-Browser Compatibility
- An Introduction to Web Accessibility
- Hottest Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Trends in 2017
- Graphic Design in 2019: The top 14 trends we expect to see this new year
- Build or Buy – Determining the Right Software Solutions for Your Business
- Our custom design process
- WordPress FAQ
- Top 7 Ways To Market Your Business Online Using Video [InfoGraphic]
- Software Development Services
- Current Web Design Trends For Better User Experience
- 10 Reasons Why To Choose Magento for Your E-commerce Website
- Using WOW.js and Animate.css for Scroll-Triggered Animations
- A Review of the SafeTrek Mobile App (2018 Update Noonlight)
Angelo has been involved in the creative IT world for over 20 years. He built his first website back in 1998 using Dreamweaver, Flash and Photoshop. He expanded his knowledge and expertise by learning a wider range of programming skills, such as HTML/CSS, Flash ActionScript and XML.
Angelo completed formal training with the CIW (Certified Internet Webmasters) program in Sydney Australia, learning the core fundamentals of computer networking and how it relates to the infrastructure of the world wide web.
Apart from running Sunlight Media, Angelo enjoys writing informative content related to web & app development, digital marketing and other tech related topics.